The stages are fertilization, gestation, and growth. Fertilization, knowing about the eggs, how everything comes together of making a baby. The gestation is actually understanding if you will have twins, how the heart beat will be within your womb, how the birth itself will be happening. Lastly growth, how your body will be changing when the baby is born and how your body will be changing throughout your life. The video that have posted is actually a great little preview of what the app will be giving an insight of it.
I can remember back in the fifth grade, I had to go on a field trip to Robert Crown; it was the most terrible field trip of my life. I did not know what we were going to see or learn that day but it did leave a scar in my memory. I remember my mother telling me about the Birds and the Bees conversation how it happens and how they make little baby birds and bees. At Robert Crown, I actually saw a video within my class making me feel very comfortable. It was hard understanding what was going on when the boys would be starring and starting to make fun of us girls. I know I felt embarrassed because the boys would just make me feel uncomfortable about my body. With this app on your I- pad, you can watch it whenever you would like, you don't need anyone by you because the app explains it great! I wish this app was around when I was learning about the Birds and the Bees from my mother. It was awkward hearing this story from my mother. I would of like to have this app because I could of really had the grasp of knowledge back in fifth grade, understanding my body. I would of felt great emotionally and physically because I knew what was going on with my body.
If I was expecting a baby I would definitely look at this app. This app helps you actually understand what happens with your baby when it is an egg, to a human being. After I saw this app, I copied this link and emailed it to my best friend who is expecting a baby this December. At first her reaction was, "what is this", I said "try it out it will not hurt you, this app might guide you in prepare safe way to understand what you are going through your pregnancy". My best friend took this app and actually liked it. She feels prepared with her baby on the way. Even though this is a technology app this is a educational app for everyone who needs to know about "the miracle life" that we all experience one day within our lives. If I did not see this reader article, who knows if I would make my best friend feel comfortable about her first pregnancy. I made a difference in her life feeling positive about her delivery of her baby coming in December. She also sent out the app to her sister to be aware of what "the miracle of life" does to your body and being prepared when she is going to expect to have a baby.
You don't need to talk to your parents anymore about the Birds and the Bees. You can just open this app and actually learn about it from the technology app. This app explains is great, has great pictures and you can make the decision when your ready to understand. It is cool seeing that technology made my best friend and I feel comfortable about "the miracle of life". If I did not see this app on the reader, who knows if I would feel comfortable talking about it as I do now unlike when I was in fifth grade learning it. I will probably download this app when I will be expecting my first baby. Check out the link. See if it will help you feel comfortable during your "miracle of life".
Loading
This sounds like an informative app that could be very useful in the proper, educational setting. Did you actually download and try the app? Your blog post should reflect your thoughts and opinions from actually trying out the tool.
ReplyDelete